Scholarships, prizes etc. are awarded by various agencies to encourage talented and hard working students. We have availed 15 endowments to support and recognize the merits of our students. These endowments are established through many generous donors over the years.. Indeed management is also keen on supporting the students through our on scholarship schemes.
Economically backward students were provided financial help through various scholarships.
- Harijan welfare department Scholarship for SC/ST students.
- UGC Fund for Higher proportion of SC/ST/OBC /Minority students
- Fee relaxation for economically backward students
In addition teachers voluntarily provide financial help to deserving students. The medical expenditure of the students at the hospitals is met by the institution. Free hostel accommodation is provided for all SC/ST students. The hostel fee will be reimbursed by the Harijan Welfare Department. Book bank facility has been initiated for helping the economically backward students. Apart from this a series of endowments are also provided for financially backward students, who proves their excellence in studies.
- Wattasseril Endowment (Highest mark in the University Exam)
- Prof. A. G. George Endowment (Highest mark in Mathematics)
- Old student‘s Endowment (Highest mark in the College)
- Philip‘s Prize (Highest mark in Nat. Science)
- Sri. P. P. Chandapillai Memorial Prize ( Highest mark in Science)
- Sri. T. J. Chandy Endowment (Highest mark in Psychology)
- Kaleeckal Endowment (Highest mark in English)
- Prof. Verghis Chandy Endowment (Scholarship for 10 students)
- Dr. K. Samuel Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. Anandan Nair Endowment (Highest mark in Phy. Science)
- Rev. M. Mathews Endowment (Highest mark in Commerce)
- Alumni Scholarship in honour of Prof. VerghisChandy
- Golden Jubilee Scholarship