Varamozhi,The Reading Club is established to encourage the younger generation to use the resources of Peet memorial training College Library and to inculcate an ambience of library centered learning for the multi-faceted development of individuals, contributing to nation building.
The club aims to:
- Initiate discussions based on books, articles and blogs relating to socially relevant issues.
- Stimulate interest in reading, viewing, and evaluating information.
- Help students learn more about the centre and to promote reading books and technology.
- Improve the centre and its services.
- Organize visits to important libraries.
Interested students and teachers can join the club.
Reading Club Secretary : Ms. Anju Sekhar, Dept. of Physical Science