- 1960 – Founded the college by Rt. Rev. Dr. M.M. John
- 1961 – Started Alumni Association
- 1967 – Started Pedagogic Association Centre (PAC)
- 1967 – ” – Got National Acclaim through its publication on objective based instruction.
- 1994- Registered with WWF
- 1995 – Centre for Research in Education started (CRE)
- 1998 – Started Faculty Enrichment and Student Empowerment Programme. (FESEP)
(Trained 367 teachers 1860 students)
- 2004 – First accredited by NAAC with B++ grade.
- 2005 – Started ‘Teachers Excellence Award’
- 2006 – Started Masters Degree in Education (M.Ed) in the self financing stream.
- 2008 – Formulated Quality Circles (QC)
- 2008 – Centre for Fidelity Management and Personal Excellence (CFMPE)
- 2010 – Golden Jubilee Celebrated
- 2010 – Started a special wing for Centre for Adult and Containing Education and Extension (CACEE)
- 2011 – Started Extension Service such asa) WWF green sensitivity programme
b) Peet pension plan to the neighbor hood
c) Project Sunshine – Shetter for the shetter less.
- 2008 – Library Automation
- 2012 – Smart class rooms Installed
- 2013 – Campus made Wi – Fi enabled
- 2012 – Constituted K. C. Philip Memorial ‘Prospective Teacher’ award for best outgoing student.
- 2013 – Rev. Joseph Peet Teacher Excellence Award to an outstanding person with credible track record,constituted.
- 2014 – M.Ed seats increased to 25.
- 2015 – Prestigious membership in the ‘UN ASPIRE’ programme organized by the united Nations
The Peet Memorial Training College, Mavelikara was founded in 1960 in memory of the Rev. Joseph Peet, who was one of the leading missionaries, sent by the CMS to South India. He came to Mavelikara in 1836 not only to spread the gospel, but also to uplift the downtrodden. He was mainly instrumental in popularising education in the area.